Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas was a great time. We have not been able to have too much family time since we are working, and just busy with everything. This Christmas was so nice just because we were able to get some much needed family time in! The kids enjoyed the gifts and had a nice Christmas, but it was so nice for me because we were just a family and enjoyed the time together. My husband and I barely get to see each other through the week sometimes. With both of us working opposite shifts, We only get a bit of time during the week. I had off a few days and so did my hunny. It was great seeing him for some quality time. We were even able to relax and watch a movie. It truly is the little things in life that really make it worthwhile. It isnt fancy gifts or huge presents, I didn't need anything this year other than time! Time with my family, and time with my love. It was  a perfect Christmas.
But now that Christmas is over, we have some sickly kids. SO please keep us in prayer. 6 Little ones isn't too fun. They are cranky and miserable. They don't know what to do with themselves at times. Plus its hard since they ALL want to be held and loved and comforted, and there is 6 of them, and one of me. So praying this sickness leaves the house fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment