Monday, September 3, 2012

busy busy busy

Life has been busy.... that is my reason. I have missed getting on here and blogging daily. I would love to but... Life has been busy. I started homeschooling our three school aged kids last week. They seem to be enjoying it, but only one week done, and many more to go. So we shall see what the year brings. You can pray with me about good attitudes, and fun for all! I have also been working in the evenings, and lately had a good amount of hours. I actually gave some away. I have been craving some family time, which has been few and far between. Work has been busy for both of us. I do enjoy my job, and it is fun, but I miss being with my family at night, and cuddling up with my husband just to watch a quick show, or going to bed with him at the same time. So it has its ups and downs..... Praying for things right now! God knows and sees. I just pray for something to happen soon! ministry has been busy and good! God is moving and doing great things. So life is busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment