Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So lately, I have been feeling very inadequacy. I have been feeling like I can't. There is so much more piled up on our plates right now. At times, its hard to think that I actually can. I feel stupid, dumb, and all those negative feelings start to flood in about how I have nothing to offer.... It has been a struggle these past few days to actually think that I can. So I try and just keep those verses like "think on what is lovely, pure, true...." and The stories how God used anyone and it isnt what they could do, but just in them being obedient and willing. That is where my thoughts must be right now. I trust God for not making a mistake when He made me. I trust that God has a plan through all this stuff.... I pray that I will show to be willing to be used, even though I feel so inadequate. I pray that God will give me everything I need as I am feeling like this. I pray for some encouraging people in my life to help bring me up. And when my body feels like it cannot go on, I pray for added, supernatural strength to get me through!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment