Monday, September 17, 2012

I don't like bad dreams!!

I hate dreams that you have that wake you up startled or nervous or any other bad feeling or emotion that you may experience. You want to wake up and feel refreshed not worried or concerned already! It seems to want to set off your entire day! That is how I woke this morning. And I have not been feeling the greatest during the days either. But I know that the dreams I have or the feelings I have do not define me. God defines who I am and what he has for me in this life! I wish we could live without any cares but we are fallen creatures. We live in a fallen world, there are trials that come. There are concerns of this life but we have a god we can trust and who loves us! We have a hope!!! Thank the lord for that hope. There were days I had no idea how to get through but there was always a hope back in my head that got me through the hard times! The bad dreams or the cares of this works and those bad feelings we get are things we need to hand over to God and let him take control of our minds and our thoughts. Lord be the center of my life my thoughts my dreams and all that we do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment