Thursday, July 5, 2012

9 years and counting!!!

I have been MIA! I am sorry for the lack of contact/ writings. Life has a way of getting busy all at once. With it being summer vacation as well, it is a bit busier than normal around here with the kids. Although it should be getting a bit less busy since baseball is almost over! It was a good experience for the boys, but they are ready for it to be done. They really want to do karate. We shall see.....
So I really wanted to take time today and write because it is my husband and my anniversary today. It was 9 years ago about right now that we became husband and wife. (by the time this blog is done it will be 9 years ago that we were taking pics as husband and wife ;) I can  remember certain things about the day, but other things you really just don't remember since it is a blur of activities. Since that day life has been filled with its ups and downs. We have had good times, and hard times, and it seems like at times the good is blurred by the not so good. Our 9 years has been filled with so much. We moved a lot since we are in ministry (just about every 2 years we were packing and moving again). And it seemed like every time we moved we added another kid (we are set with the ones we have so no additional moves will add any more kids). I remember the different jobs we have had, I remember the different things that have come up. I have to say that even though there has been a lot of things that happened I have not once stopped and ever regret loving and marrying my husband. Each new circumstance teaches us things that we need to learn. If it wasn't for all that we went through we would know very little about life. If it wasn't for all that we went through, we would not be able to help as many. Each time we thought we wouldn't make it, we did! God's grace and mercy pulled us through and we made it each time. God has been good to us these past 9 years, and even though we feel there is much to cloud the good, God uses all that happens to make something beautiful and usable! We are the work of art in the creator's hands! He molds us and shapes us and makes us beautiful in His time! Things are looking up, and I am at a peace and have a peace about what God is doing. I may not see everything that He is doing, but I trust and know that God is breaking through to make amazing things happen. We will see in time what all this has been for. We will see in time what He is doing and why it has been important for us to hold on and never let go!! God is moving and He is using us! I am so excited for the next 80 years with the  love of my life!!! He is such a talented man! He is an amazing preacher, and there is so much that God wants to do with and through him and his life!!! I am the blessed woman who gets to see it all happen! I love him so much and just want to make him happy. Through it all God has been good and will continue to do good things. He is breaking through in our lives and I know great things are coming!!! Our kids are growing and learning and it is excited to see. Remember "our verse" from dating! Well, I am pretty sure that it happened ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment