Saturday, July 21, 2012

I cannot seem to wake today. I am extra tired and don't know why!? But anyways... It will be a good day today! I am excited and looking forward to some good fellowship with some great people! I have been trying to start a book that looked interesting, I am finally a couple pages in and I am sure it will not disappoint! God is doing some great things and I am excited to be starting this next chapter. God has been showing me so much and teaching me a lot. I want my life to always point to Him. No matter what I do, I want it to be a testimony of His love! I don't want to compromise, I want my life to be an example of Him. A life that in the end I will hear my Savior say "well done Good and faithful servant!" When I wake I want my first thoughts to be of Him, and when I go to bed at night, I want to be praising Him for all He has done in that day!
Some times it can be hard to stay focused on what this life is really about, but if you stay in the word, God will show you and teach you the things you need to know, and He will guide you the way you should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment