Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever". Hebrews 13:8


I start off this blog with a very well known verse. I do this because God never changes! It is great to rest in the fact that HE NEVER CHANGES! We can and do change, but God never does. We want to be always changing... why? because we always want to strive to be more like Christ! We have not yet attained this, Paul says, but we always move forward and we always strive to be more like HIM! This is my cry. That I would never settle. That I would always be striving to be more like Christ, that I would always be trying to get closer to Him! I don't want a stagnant relationship with God. I want one that is always growing and always getting closer!
God will always stay the same, His promises will always stay the same! His love will always stay the same! But I never want to settle and stay the same! I want to be as close as I can to my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment