Monday, June 4, 2012

Yesterday was a good day. Things may come and changes may come, but they are changes that are from God. They are good things that are happening. And I am excited! 
When you think about life and what it is all about, it isn't about cars, it isn't about houses, it isn't about having every new gadget out there, it isn't about material items! It is about love. What do I mean?? Well life revolves around one love! God! God is Love! And our lives and this world, and everything revolves around HIS love for us! Then the next thing it is about is us showing God's love to others! That is what this is all about! When we think about church and what it is supposed to be, it isn't a competition of who has more, or who has a bigger attendance, its about showing love to others and reaching out to them with God's love so they will do the same. It is about making disciples so they can go out and make disciples. It is about reaching people where they are at with God's love! And however God is leading to do that, and do kingdom work, we need to follow Him and His leading! He knows the perfect plan for our lives! He knows that perfect plan for your ministry. Follow His leading and He will be faithful! It might be different, it might not be what YOU planned! but obedience is always key when it comes to God! His ways and plans and thoughts are higher than ours! 

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” 

Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” (NIV)

Psalm 118:8 “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”

Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path.” (~ KJV )

Proverbs 16:9 “A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” (NIV)

Isaiah 48:17 “Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” (KJV)

Philippians 2:13 “It is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.” (NIV)
Psalm 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.” (KJV)

Psalm 119:105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” (KJV)

Proverbs 29:18 “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” (KJV)

Psalm 16:7 “I will praise the Lord who counsels me, even at night my heart instructs me.” (NIV)

Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. "

Psalm 48:14 “For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.” (KJV)

Proverbs 1:33 “But if you listen to me, you will be safe and secure without fear of disaster.” (CEV)

Isaiah 58:11 “The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong, and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.” (NIV)

Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” (NIV)

John 16:13 “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.” (NIV)

2 Timothy 1:9 “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.” (KJV)

2 Timothy 1:7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (KJV)

2 Timothy 1:9 “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.” (KJV)

2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” (KJV)

Philippians 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (KJV)

Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (KJV)

God is always there to lead and direct us! We need to be willing to listen and obey! I am looking forward to some things coming up. God is good, and He is moving and His plans are great! I am ready to run with HIM toward the calling that He has for me and for my family! I am ready to reach out in love to those around me, I am ready to help disciple people so they can go out and do the same! 'God move in us and in our area, all for YOUR glory and all to advancing the kingdom of God!' The world need God more than ever now! Show them God's love which is inside you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment