Monday, December 26, 2011

good bye 2011, hello 2012!

Ahhh, where does the time go? This is a popular saying in my house! I have a lot of children and when you have  a lot of children life seems to rush by. As I look back on this past year there is a lot I don't remember because it rushed by so quickly. There is a lot I do though. There are things that stick out, some in a good way, and some ... eh... not as good. I guess for me as I look back, its been a year of learning. It seems like I have learned a lot this year. I think that I can almost say that I have grown the most this year than any other year. There is only one year I can say that competes with this saying, but its close. I have definetly learned a lot I have grown as a person, and I think that I have grown in other areas too. I think I am finally learning about myself and honestly feel that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I have had a few year that honestly I just wanted to forget, but this isn't one of them. Maybe I am crazy but I don't want to forget this year even through the storms that have come this year, I have learned valuable lessons, and grown in different ways that I don't know i would have if I didn't have this year! Some things I wouldn't want to go through again, but grateful for the lessons through the tough times. I have also met people and I am loving the new friendships that I have made this year.
  I am very excited for next year! I want to learn, I want to discover, and I want to grow even  more. I want all that God has for me and my family in 2012! I want to learn a new thing and start something new. I want to take time for me so that I can be the best mom and wife I can be. I want to do what I need to do to be fit and healthy and not give up. I want God to show me what He has in store and what He wants me and my family to do. My husband and I both have a heart for people who are in need, people who are hurting and people who need love. I pray that God would point us to what He wants us to do so that we can plan and start going with that. I want to continue with learning how to be the best mom and wife I can be! I like to make people happy, that is one thing I learned this year, which I kinda already knew, but never saw it as a good thing. I think that is one thing that I can say I have learned that it can be a good thing. I want to use that to help people who are in need, I want to make them happy. I want to reach out and touch people with God's love and just seeing a smile on some one's face knowing that they are a bit happier than they were would be the best reward to me. I want to use the things that I thought were a weakness in my life, and finally see them as a strength and use them for God's glory!
As I look back on 2011, it wasn't an easy year... but it was a year of learning and now I am ready for a year of discovery in all areas of my life! God has great things for me, and my family! I know that God put my husband and I together for a reason, we both love to help people, now for the discovering how! I love you Hun more than you will ever know. I want to make you happy all the days of your life. God has given you many talents and gifts! He will use them all for His glory! I am excited to be the one holding your hand walking with you  through life. We have been through a lot together and I know that God has made us stronger and stronger through it all! Great things will happen and I know God will use everything that we have learned to help others! I love you so much, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment