Saturday, December 31, 2011

strength

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

~ Psalms 73:26


I want to live what this verse says. That even though all may fail, even my body (which it sometimes seems like I am falling apart), And that even though my spirit may grow weak, God will always be the strength of my heart. This year is fading fast! A new year is racing towards us. What lessons will we carry with us? What things do we need to forgive and forget? Last year might not have been your best year, your health might have taken a hit, your spirit might have been weak, but God is and will always remain the strength of your heart!! Remember he is always there, no matter what! No matter what circumstances greeted you last year, no matter what happened in your life, God is and can be your strength! I want this verse to always remind me that HE has taken me through a lot! HE has been my source of strength when it seemed like I had none! I would be a mess right now if God didn't hold me and take me through! I don't know where I would be if I didn't allow HIM to be my strength, my comfort, my shield, my help!!! The new year is about to begin, what do you want to do in a brand new year? What goals might you have or had that you did not accomplish this year. A brand new year is upon us, and  it offers so much! It offers a new beginning, it offers hope, and it offers a new chance to let God be the strength of your heart! Remember HIM this year! He is there and loves you! Let him refresh you and strengthen you for the journey!!! Life, it can be a heck of a journey! But enjoy the ride and make the best of it, you only get one life to live! Live this life to the fullest! with no regrets! maybe some lessons along the way, but try what you want to accomplish in this life, you may fail, you may not, but at least you wont regret not trying at all! God is there to be your source and strength, rely on Him, and lean on HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment