Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

As I look upon the true meaning of Christmas: Jesus' birth! I think about do I show Christ's love? I try to. I try to have the attributes of Christ alive in my life. I strive to have His characteristics, but do I truly show that love? I have been faced with the question of how can I do more for those who need things out in the world, so that I can show them Christ and His love in some way! Different things come to mind. But I guess that is where my heart is. Looking past my situation to someone who needs love, who needs basic needs met, and who need to see the love of God alive in some way! My husband and I are looking for a good worthy cause to help. We both have a heart to give and to help. I guess that is why God knew we would fit together so well. We both have had our hearts break at the pictures of the disastrous storms that swept through. I pray for them. It happened right before Christmas and I pray that there are many out there who will help this Christmas. There is many who need a lot!!! What can I do? what can you do??

No comments:

Post a Comment