Friday, February 3, 2012

God's question.

We ask God to speak and He does. I love that He is speaking and asking me questions and really shaping me to be who HE wants me to be! I am excited about what HE is doing this year in us! But this morning while getting the kids ready to run out the door to get to the bus, a question came to me. I know it was God! The question was "do you treasure my creation?" and as I finished with the diaper I was changing, I just looked down at God's creation in front of me! I started thinking about other people that I have seen and judged for the way they looked, or talked,. or whatever else. I started thinking about God and how HE sees us ALL! Not just the pretty people, not just those who are better at things than others or more talented, but ALL. I knew what my answer was. I was ashamed of what I knew my answer was, but my simple prayer was "God make me see people, ALL people, how YOU see them! Give me YOUR EYES, Give me YOUR SIGHT!!" We all have a tendency to do this in our lives, we are human, but God wants us to see all people as a beautiful creation that HE made! He wants us to see how HE sees people and develop in us a heart after His own heart! He wants us to give out HIS love to ALL, not just the talented, the pretty, etc, but love ALL! Love with a heart that looks past the outward, that looks to the need, that looks to the person who is really there, not the exterior!!! How do you see people?? Do you treasure God's greatest creation? Humans were Gods greatest creation, and He wants us to show HIS love to them, and HIS love doesn't judge, doesn't ignore the hurts or pains, but helps, gives, shows love and grace! We are God's hands and feet here on earth, are we reaching how HE would??? 
God's glory is at stake in all we do, how we act, and how we love! Are we living in a way that glorifies HIM??? 

Matthew 5:16

New Living Translation (NLT)
16 In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment