Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have not been on to blog in a while. I guess at times I just have soo much (maybe too much) to say, and other times.... not so much. This weekend was nice, snowy, but not bad. I have been tired with head aches, but I try and keep my focus on HIM and know that HE is watching out for me! He has been reminding me of HIS great love, which I think is so great at this time of the year (with valentines day coming up.). I know that He loves me and will never leave me. I have been a bit frazzled with my two little ones, they are partners in crime.... literally.... But the moments of love, and just the little cute things they do make it all worth it. My motto with them right now: This too shall pass!!!! 2 who are 2 years old is interesting! It has been an ok weekend, a girl from church was in an accident, so she is on my heart and in my prayers. broke some bones, and very banged up! Ice is horrible at time! This is a busy school week for the kids and then a week off. well that is all for now. a bite to eat for some kids and then starting the bedtime routine! Night for now! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment