Thursday, February 9, 2012

peace in the midst of storms.....

What a day.... Yesterday, I have to say, was such a blessing from God. It was calm. My littlest ones all napped which has been a hard thing to do lately. I was able to get stuff done around house some, (wouldnt be able to tell because day to day brings a new mess lol) I was able to look up some stuff online that I needed to, and then church was really great and had a great discussion there, then was blessed with bagels and doughnuts. I just felt really blessed yesterday. I think that God gave me that day because he knew what was in store for my day today. It has been everything but calm. lol. But it is days like this where you feel drained, and you physically hurt, and the kids are running wild or whining non stop that you need to rely on HIM for your strength. He wants us to trust and rely on HIM first and formost! It is days like that that a little "help me Lord" goes a LONG way! Yesterday God really spoke to me "I got you!!!" And then today happens, and I jsut feel so blessed and KNOW that HE has me! HE will take care of me! It is a joy and a relief and a peace to know that the creator of EVERYTHING has ME and LOVES ME!! ahhhh.... that is comfort enough even in the midst of a hectic crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment