Wednesday, February 1, 2012

who do YOU trust?

8 Show me your faithful love this morning. 
   I trust in you. 
Show me what I should do. 
   I put my life in your hands!
Psalm 143:8


God is always showing us His love, but do we see it? Who do you trust? I have come to this question many times in the past week or so. I always wanted to say "Lord I trust YOU!" but sometimes I know that I have put my trust in other things, or other people. It is only when we put our trust FULLY in God that we find true peace. Other things and people can fail us. People are human and people mess up, but GOD NEVER MESSES UP! God wants to show us HIS great love on a daily basis. He wants us to trust Him so that when life's hard times come around, it wont shake us as much. It is when we are "seeking first the kingdom of God" that all else will fall into place. When we seek other things in this life we get disappointed because NOTHING can fulfill your life like God can! I have had to re-evaluate my walk with God. I have had to take another look at who truly was ruling my life. I cannot be in charge of me. I fail every time. I am only human, and I need to trust in God DAILY to get through! He is the only thing that satisfies. Lately, I have been seeking HIM for my fulfillment, and for love. He doesn't disappoint. He has spoken in many ways lately, and I am so grateful for that. I have needed His leading and His words lately. I have seen a change in my attitude, and I am more aware of when my attitude is sneaking up on me. I am not perfect but God is definetly making me more aware of what needs to be changed in me. I am trying, and yes, still being human, I do fail, but God is faithful and He will keep working in me and my life! Praise God for His love and HIS grace! My goal is to wake every morning telling God that "I put my life in YOUR hands! NOT MINE!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment