Tuesday, January 3, 2012

strength from HIM

The LORD gives strength to those who are weary. 


Even young people get tired, then stumble and fall. 


But those who trust the LORD will find new strength. 


They will be strong like eagles soaring upward on wings; 


they will walk and run without getting tired.Isaiah 40:29-31♥♥♥






Love the word of God. He knows what we need to hear sometimes. I am so happy that God gives strength when we need it! I get tired and just sometimes need strength in many areas. The thing is, sometimes I need strength that I cannot find with in myself! I need a strength that can only come from God! I am so happy that I have a loving heavenly father that cares so much for me and knows when I  need strength! Who knows exactly when I need encouragement and sends a verse my way that speaks to me in a very personal and profound way! Only God knows exactly what we are going through, He alone knows our deepest thoughts, and can see our heart! I Trust in Him, I know that my faith is being restored and that I am drawing closer to him. I am blessed to be restored with new strength! 
Sometimes we need that strength that only God can give. I need that strength of walking and running with out getting tired. This life that we live can be tiring and draining: emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually.... But if we trust in HIM HE will give us new strength, a strength like an eagle soaring, a strength of running through this life and not getting tired!!! Lord, I pray for that strength! That I will keep my trust in you, and that everything that happens, will be used for YOUR glory and that there will be a good outcome to everything that comes my way, whether good or not SO good. 
Put your trust in Him and HE will give you the strength for the journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment