Saturday, January 28, 2012

I have come to realize!

I have come to realize, that you cannot find your true identity in another person., You cannot find your purpose in them. Your purpose and your identity comes from HIM!!! I always knew this. I always thought that I was doing this, finding my identity in HIM, but I was wrong. I put other things and others in front of my FIRST and TRUE love. This has been something that I had to change. I have come back to my first love. It talks about this in the Bible! and I had done it without really noticing! But God is a God of grace and mercy! I am happy to say that I am finding my first love again! God has been speaking in awesome ways! Through many different avenues. I will post a few links at the bottom of some awesome sermons that I have listened to. They helped me realize that our relationship with God is first! Is #1! When we put HIM first and forefront in our life, everything else falls into place! I truly believe that God is redeeming me and shining His grace on me, and walking beside me like never before. I have a new found hope! And I know that this year will be a great year! A great year in me, my kids, with my marriage, and in ministry. I am blessed to have a good God who watches over me and who brings me back and who pulls me up when I am down, and who speaks when you press in to find Him! I really pray you are as blessed as I was listening to these sermons!!

http://www.preachitteachit.org/about-us/the-team/francis-chan/sermons/sermon-detail/resource/sermon/Christ-Centered-Relationships-Part-One/

http://www.preachitteachit.org/about-us/the-team/francis-chan/sermons/sermon-detail/resource/sermon/Christ-Centered-Relationships-Part-Two/

http://www.preachitteachit.org/about-us/the-team/francis-chan/sermons/sermon-detail/resource/sermon/Marriage-The-Picture-of-Christ-and-His-Church/

There was one more, but dont know how to put it here, since I listened through Itunes.... But this is a good start! and very good!

Matthew 6:33 (NIRV)

 33 "But put God's kingdom first. Do what he wants you to do. Then all of those things will also be given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment