Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Lord will work out his plans for my life - for your faithful love, O Lord endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

~ Psalm 138:8




I guess this is how i feel at times. I know God will work out His plan for my life, He is faithful in His love, and His love will endure forever. But at times we all feel abandoned, not just by God but by everyone who is or was ever in our life. We know we are not alone, but we feel abandoned and left all on our own to try and make it through life. 
I have been everywhere with my emotions lately, and as you read earlier, i have been VERY down. I don't like how i have been. I want change, but sometimes I need to recognize that I have to be willing to do the work that comes with change. I need to get with God and need to make HIM a priority in my life. I make everyone and everything else a priority, but its time to make my relationship with HIM a priority again. I also need to recognize the things that I run to every time something goes wrong (food) and stop running to that and instead run to God. I have already gotten some verses that I need to think about and talk about, but not here not at this point. sorry. lol I know God wants to heal me, but I need to be willing to listen and do what He wants even if hard. I have an idea of where God is going, but it wont be easy, but I need to be willing to follow, listen and obey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment