Saturday, January 14, 2012

When God speaks

Wow, It seems like when God speaks, Sometimes He YELLS! I have decided this past week to really seek God. I was seeking healing and help. God spoke first by giving me a verse. I thought about this verse and God spoke in a new way through this verse that really took  me by surprise. (Matthew 25:23). Since then, God has been speaking through other areas as well, including a sermon from a well known preacher who I like to listen to when i have time. Some days I get to listen when its posted on Facebook, some days I don't get to. As I put in a post before, sometimes the things God wants you to do are  not easy, but sometimes it is the best thing to do. I know what God has said to me, but some times its a fear thing. I don't want to do things that I know God has told me to do. But I do know that it will help and that it is what God is leading. I know that if I am obedient He will help and bless it. It is usually a fear thing, and I am afraid, But obedience is KEY in this walk of faith. I know that I have lost a lot from where I was a few years ago. I want to get back to right standing with God. I NEED to! I cannot live in depression.  I cannot live in bondage, and I want to be set free! God help me! I  need it! Eph 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment