Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I apologize. I have not been on blogging too much lately. I love to blog, but the past week, week and a half, we have been a sickly household and we are trying to get back to some sort of normalcy here! The break seemed to take forever to get through only because we were pretty sick and it just seemed to linger on. We are already half way through another school week and only one of my kids have been able to go back finally today. I am really hoping that the other will be able to tomorrow. I don't like them to get too behind in their work or with what they are doing in class. It is during times like this when I need to remember that God shows Himself strongest when we are at our weakest! I have felt very weak in body lately and being a mom you still have to go on and take care of everyone. So even though it seemed like I was just trying to get through, I was really relying on God to pull me through. There were definitely days that I didn't think I would make it. I was pretty sick and my body seemed drained at times, but God showed His strength and got me through some tired days, and sleepless nights! Praise the Lord He was there! Well, I hope to get back to my normal blogging soon. We are getting there and are almost better! Thank you for any and all prayers! It has helped more than you know! God hears and knows our hearts! Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment