Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pep talks.

Today is a pep talk kind of day. I have a question for you... How do you give your self a pep talk? OR do you just give in to the bad feelings that you are having? I encourage you today to start giving yourself pep talks if you don't already. You are someone special! There are people who love you! God loves you!
I will share what I do when I need a lift! I open the WORD OF GOD! Or I bring back to my mind all those great verses that say you are someone! God loves you! You were born with a purpose! God has a GOOD purpose and plan for your life! There are so many great verses that are encouraging and uplifting! AND if you cant for some reason get yourself to believe the word, email me! I will encourage you! I will help lift you up! We all need a little (or maybe a lot) of encouragement from time to time! If you feel you  have no one you can talk to, email! If you feel all alone, Email! If you feel at the end of your rope, EMAIL!  I want to help and be there. I have been there, and every now and then get there, But when we have people to help and uplift us and talk to we can overcome the depression, we can overcome the hurt and pain! You are loved!!! Don't stay in silence, that is where the enemy wants you. It is when you can rely on someone, and especially God and His words, that we can overcome! Be blessed today! If you need  verses of encouragement email me! If you have a favorite verse of encouragement, Email! We can help each other! Love you and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment