Monday, April 9, 2012

my Easter

Well, I was not able to go online yesterday for Resurrection Sunday, but..... HAPPY EASTER! HE IS RISEN!
It was a good Sunday. The kids did a short telling of Easter through our own handmade resurrection eggs. They were able to say what was in the eggs and what it had to do with Easter. Even though they didn't know their own eggs that they were assigned to, one of them knew what it meant and they all were able to share what we learned about Easter with the adults. Then we went up to class, and with the amount of sugar that was in their bodies already, they were NOT able to sit still. The adults said they were impressed with their sharing of Easter with them. So that is good, I was proud of my little group! I hear that the service was one of the best Easter services they have been in or been apart of. I missed a good one it sounds like! Then had a good time with some people we haven't seen a a while! The kids had a blast and we had a good time of fellowship.
It was a good Easter. God definitely gave me a good view of Easter this year and that it is not about me at all! It is HIM! Always HIM! I am here to do HIS will and not mine! At times we fight against what God wants, but it is when we surrrender to HIM that we find peace, joy, rest and fulfillment in life! Do I know everything that God wants to do or what He wants me to do? Not yet, but He will show me as I travel through this <life: the great adventure> continues. As long as I am traveling closer to Him, I know that He wont let me off track! He will guide my steps and light my path! Sometimes it seems like the road is long and dark.... it is only when we shine God's light on it, and ask for HIS direction that the way will shine forth! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment