Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I have not been able to get on and write. Life is busy and changes happen. So we go with the flow and we just trust in our maker because He is the one who knows the plans, He is the one who sees the final outcome before it happens! There is no better way to live but by faith! A few things have happened lately in our life and I am very calm about the new things that are happening. I am not worrying, I am not fearful of them, I am just trusting in God, because I know He will bless us and see us through! We need not to worry because the creator of the universe is by our side. The one who made me is carving out a path for us! So I will just stay trusting God because His thoughts and ways are much higher and greater than mine! Be blessed today! Take a step of faith and follow what God has placed in you! God gave you dreams and visions, talents and goals for a reason! He wants them used for the kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment