Wednesday, May 30, 2012

be honest.

I hate having an anxious, nervous feeling. At times I am not sure why it happens or sometimes what is really going on, but it is there. I hate that feeling. It feels like something is going to go wrong, and you don't know what it really is and you don't really know how you'll stop it. At times we just need to give it to God and that is hard when you don't know what it really is that you have to give to him. Sometimes I am sure that this feeling is out of fear. Sometimes I am sure it might just be something unknown that you have to do just don't know what the outcome will be. Sometimes you just don't know what it is and still have to give it to God. At times I find it hard to give things to God. Not because I don't want to, but because at times I think we are confused about how to give something to God and not worry or think about it anymore. I find myself very down at these times because I want to just give it to God, but don't really know how to stop myself from worrying anymore, or thinking anymore about it.
I find myself to be strange at times. I am sure most can say that about ourselves. I really just like others around me to be happy, but find myself wanting it for me and not knowing how to be. What will make me happy? At times I just don't know. I want my relationship with Christ to be right on, but sometimes I find myself to worry or fear too much that at times I don't even know how to get out of it. But I rest on the fact that God is good, that God's grace goes deep, and that His love is even greater than what my mind can comprehend! Resting on these facts makes my faith get stronger! So at times when you feel just down and out. Or just like you cant.... rely on the fact that GOD CAN. That God loves you. That God's grace is sufficient! That He is a good God! And His love is greater than we can even imagine, and that He will never leave us or forsake us! When all have left us He wont! Sometimes you just have to be honest with yourself and honest with God and let Him restore! When we are honest with how we feel with ourselves I feel it is easier to get through and rely on God. If we always think that WE are strong enough to get ourselves through we will never rely on HIM who wants to help us through! It is a way we learn about ourselves and how we can learn to get closer to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment