Thursday, May 3, 2012

value.



The regard that something is held to deserve; the importance or preciousness of something: "your support is of great value".
Verb:
Estimate the monetary worth of (something): "his estate was valued at$45,000".
Synonyms:
noun.  worth - price - cost - merit - rate
verb.  appreciate - evaluate - estimate - appraise - assess






I started off with the definition of value for a reason. This word has been in my mind for a while. What do I value? Who do I value? How do I show them I value them? Do I regard the things that I think I value as important, or precious?  Do I Show that I appreciate the things that I value in life? I also added in the definition for money value for a reason too. Do I hold those in my life of greater value than things that don't matter as much? Do I value the people, and time with them as priceless? I know that at times, it is hard to show that we truly value the people in our lives. At times we feel like others don't value us, and at times we feel like we are of no value or worth. That is what the enemy wants us to think and dwell on, and I have to say that I do. It is hard at times, to get past that lie. At times things that people have said can belittle our value or worth. Things that people do to us, seem to belittle our value or worth. And at times it is hard to recover from that. The enemy knows our weak spots. We need to know that, yes, we have value and worth TO GOD! and if no one else sees it GOD ALWAYS WILL!!!! He is the one who put purpose and worth in us. He is the one that put a priceless value on us. We need to stop accepting the lies of the enemy and what others my say. We need to conquer that lie by saying and reminding our self that GOD SEES VALUE IN ME! GOD PUT POTENTIAL AND GREAT THINGS IN ME! We need to stop being torn apart by lies, and start rejoicing that God has great things in us that He wants to bring out! When we start living in faith that God has purpose for us, and that God placed great value in and on us, we can start living victoriously in that faith! There is so much potential that God placed in you and God will bring it out! There is something in you that He wants you to accomplish and when you ask you receive! I encourage you (and me too) to start asking God what your value is, to show you what you what your value is, and that He would start bringing out those great things that He placed inside each and every one of us. You are valuable! Your worth is far above rubies, and jewels! God love you and you have what it takes to accomplish great things for the kingdom of God! Don't listen to the lies around you, but listen to the one who created you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment