Thursday, May 24, 2012

Satan wants to keep you bound, but Jesus wants you FREE!

Sometimes life can be hard. Sometimes you think you are past but something comes up, grabs you and pulls you back down.... Life is unpredictable! We don't know what will happen tomorrow. A lot of times in life, we base things off of how we feel, when we need to look at the bigger picture, and base our life off of God and His word and His laws for life. Sometimes we fall, sometimes we mess up, but we always need to get back up, seek God and move forward. We do have a very real enemy roaming around "like a lion seeing who he can devour". How does he know who he can devour? How does he bring people down? I think it is by our weaknesses. We all have very real weaknesses. We know some of them, others we see through time and experience. It is how we handle these weaknesses that really determines whether or not we will be devoured by the enemy. If we are easily swayed, or easily thrown off track, satan knows he can throw things at us, and there could be certain demise. If we are strong and are strongly planted on "the rock" aka CHRIST we wont be thrown off! Satan wants to see us bound and hurting and broken. God wants to see us thriving, full of faith, victorious and FREE! We can see this in our lives if we continually give things over to God. When we notice something coming up or feel something not right or that this could be a temptation or a "weak area" in our lives, giving it over to God and digging into the word can get us through! It is when we don't read, don't rely on God and dont go to Him and try to do it on our own that we can be easily influenced by the things around us! We need to stick closer to God than ever before. Times wont get easier. As we draw closer to the end we need to be so aware in life. We need to keep God in the center and always be focused on HIM and what we can do for the kingdom.
Always stay focused on HIM. It doesn't mean you wont feel the struggles of life, but it means you will be able to get through more victorious than if we took our eyes off HIM! Satan wants you bound, defeated, crushed and not useful to the kingdom of God. I think he got me at one point. I felt bound and defeated, like nothing mattered and I didn't want to go on! But My savior stepped in and lifted me out of the pit I was in! He didn't just save my soul but He saved my life on a few occasions! I am so thankful to Him for that. At times do I start feeling down again.... yes, but I grab my Bible and run to my God. He is the only one who can save me! He is the only one who can rescue me! Why fear what man can do, when we have God for us, who can be against us!
At times I need some rescuing. At times I feel blah... at times I know that I am being attacked, and the enemy knows right where to get me. But I need to remember that there is more to this world than what I see. There is a spiritual realm and it is constantly in a fight; a fight for souls. Only God can save us and free us! will you let the enemies tricks devour you? Or will you choose to run to the only one who can rescue you and set you free??

No comments:

Post a Comment