Sunday, May 27, 2012

secret to life! Focus on HIM!

I was thinking about things, and a song that said "in the end". I started to think about that statement. What will really matter in the end? In the end... It wont matter the wrongs that others have done against you. In the end.... the things that you have accumulated will fade.... in the end.... everything will fade, but the only thing that will always be is GOD! and what we did for the kingdom! That is what matters in this life. It gets hard when we forget that and let our eyes be taken off that. I think everyone has that issue. It is hard to keep our eyes on the end when the waves and storms are being thrown at us! I have to constantly remind myself what this life is truly about. It isn't about ME, it isn't about US! It is about HIM! I tend to overlook that fact and focus on me and my issues. I need to keep my focus on HIM and He will bring me through it all!
We need to act like Christ, we need to love like Christ, we need to forgive like Christ, we need to serve like Christ!!!
IF we take our eyes OFF us and ONTO Him! We will stay focused and strong. That is the secret to living this life! Keeping focused on HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment