Tuesday, March 20, 2012

not so great day.....

I hate down days. Today hasn't been the best day, and its only 9 in the morning!
First off, I am fighting something and it needs to GO!
Secondly, my two year old, loves going outside. The down fall to this is, it is whenever HE wants to. He can open and unlock doors now, which is bad! I was grabbing my daughter so we could go and take kids to school today, and he ran outside! One of my other kids was watching at the door saying "I didn't let him out!"....
thirdly, when coming home after taking kids to school, I was bringing kids in and I fell! Kids are fine, but I hit my head and hurt my knees. So now my head hurts and my knees hurt.
Next, I am not sure if my daughter is still sick and don't want to take her out if she is, but if she isn't I want and need to do some running around today...
   We have our off days, and we have our good days. Something good about today: My amazingly talented and wonderful husband fixed our vehicle yesterday (I drove it somewhere and it died!) so today I can actually get our kids to school! Praying for a better afternoon! Today I need God's peace, love, guidance, patience, healing, and to be my guard!
Philippians 4:6-7  do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment