Friday, March 30, 2012

Why do you blog?

Why do I ask this question today? Well, I was actually watching a show with my kids on Disney channel and it sparked a question in me. lol So I was watching and there was this blogger named "hater girl" who talked about everyone and everything she hated! It ended up hurting someone and what they were doing for their "career". I got to thinking about why do I blog? I don't want to hurt people through my blog. Maybe I want to in a way help someone who is looking for help. Maybe lead them to Christ by what I say. I want my hurts to help and uplift, not hurt and tear people down! I can say, that I am careful about what I write and that I don't want to hurt anyone through anything I write. I have held off on writing things because I didn't want someone to hurt or feel bad. I know that I wrote a few things being open and honest and transparent a few times, but it was my intention to write about what I have been through to show that others go through it too! I hope that what I say can be used to help someone, uplift someone, and help someone see that they are not alone! I hope that my words offer hope, healing, help, and love! I truly love people and want to help people. That is my main desire through my writing! I am not the best at writing. I read my husband's work and he is a writer! He can make everything sound good! He has a way with words that I wish I had, but honestly, if I can help one person through my words, I will feel like I made a difference! I pray that my words point to God and His love and His character! I may not have it all together, but hey, who does? But I just want you bloggers out there to ask yourself this question. Why do you blog? What do you want to accomplish through your blog? Do you want to help and uplift or at times do you hurt and discourage people? Be blessed today! 
have to run. dentist day for this family! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment