Thursday, March 22, 2012

So I am back! The other day was a bit blah, and I apologize. The kids have been sick and not letting me sleep much during the nights. Last night was the same. Late night shower for two little ones, and then an earache with another. I got through and got a bit of sleep, but the morning was good. Some days are just a weak day. You feel like everything is against you, and like you are fighting to get through. Well today isn't the best day in a long time (kids still sick,) but it is definitely better and know that there is hope and a light at the end of the tunnel. I always listen to Klove(need to!) and I love the morning show now! They have a great crew and they really offer inspiring words. Yesterday I heard just what I needed to hear and was encouraged! I love how God speaks even through a Christian radio station to get to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment