Wednesday, March 28, 2012

promises!

5 It is better to promise nothing than to promise something and not be able to do it. 
~Ecclesiastes 5:5


I think this is is true to every area of life! I have seen this in many different areas. One is in the family. No matter what the promise is, try and keep it! I try with my kids, because I have noticed, that they keep track of everything, especially this one! But its not just to your kids, but to your spouse as well. Keep the promises made to them because they notice too! (Sorry about last night hun! :(  ) take this into life in general. People notice the promises that you made and broke more than anything! We need to be good stewards of our time, money, and even our promises!  Are you a good steward of your promises?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment